yumeculinary.com is a property of Samyukta Kartik, founder of Yume Culinary, an Indian Company registered under the Professions, Trades, Callings and Employments Act, 1976.
Information we collect:
– Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
– Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Stripe.
– Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to yumeculinary.com. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
– We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you enrol in a course. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
– We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
– We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information:
– We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
– We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for a course.
– We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
– We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
– We use information for marketing purposes. We might occasionally send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy a service from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
– We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails about your account or a course or products purchase.
– We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties:
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our emails on the email footer, but do keep in mind we will never spam you. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting promotional messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email about your purchases.
Third party sites:
Updates to this policy: